Comm100 allows you to respond to SMS messages sent by your customers through an integration with Twilio. In order to set up this integration, you need to provide the Account SID, Auth Token and Phone number SID from your Twilio Account.
Guide to Setup
Twilio uses two credentials to determine which project an API request is coming from: The Account SID, which acts as a username, and the Auth Token, which acts as a password. Here is how to access this information:
- Log into your Twilio Account.
- On your project Twilio Dashboard, you can find the Account SID and Auth Token. You can also go to Settings, General, and locate your ACCOUNT SID.
- Within the same page, you can also find the Auth Token. If you have multiple tokens, you must use the Primary Token.
- To find your Phone Number SID, navigate to Phone Numbers > Manage Numbers > Active Numbers, then click on one of your integrated phone numbers.
- There you can find the SID for the phone number.
Done! You’ve located the Account SID, Auth Token and Phone number SID from your Twilio account. You can move on with your Twilio integration and start seeing and responding to SMS using Comm100.