Comm100 X is a new and improved platform that provides you with various new capabilities. It allows your agents and managers to deliver more reliable services to your visitors.
To know more about new features and UI changes see Comm100 X Upgrade – Added Features and UI changes.
Comm100 provides you with various integrations, like Shopify, Zendesk, Salesforce, Zapier, and so forth in your Live Chat channel. It also allows you to connect with your Social and SMS channel accounts.
If you are currently using Comm100’s Shopify, Zapier, or Salesforce integration, you will need to reset it after upgrade to the new Comm100 X platform.
- Shopify: To learn how to connect Shopify, see How to integrate Comm100 Live Chat with your Shopify Store?
- Zapier: To learn how to connect Zapier, see How do I integrate Comm100 Live Chat with Zapier?
- Salesforce: Disconnect the current salesforce integration and connect again. Also, configure the field mapping and custom rules again. To learn how to connect Salesforce, see Integrate Comm100 Live Chat with Your Salesforce.
You will also need to reset or reconnect your Social channels, like WeChat, Twitter, Facebook, and SMS.
- WeChat: You would need to remove WeChat and connect again. To learn more about connecting with the WeChat account see, How can I integrate my WeChat Official Account with Comm100 Live Chat?
- Twitter: To learn more on resetting the Twitter account, see How do I reset my Twitter Account’s Integration with Comm100?
- Facebook: To learn more on resetting the Facebook page integration, see How do I reset Facebook Page’s integration with Comm100?
- SMS: You would need to remove the SMS connection and set up a new SMS integration. To learn more on resetting the SMS integration, see How do I set up SMS integration in Comm100 Live Chat?
Note: Any other integrations that you are using remain unaffected, and you can use them without reconnecting after a successful upgrade.