Twitter will make some important upgrades to the Twitter API platform, and some related services will be deprecated on Thursday, August 16, 2018.
As part of this, our social media customers need to reauthorize their Twitter account with us. To ensure the smooth operation of your Twitter account integration and to help with doing this quickly, we have created a dedicated button for you to reset the authorization of your existing Twitter account with Comm100.
Step by Step Instructions
- Log into your Comm100 account.
- Navigate to Ticketing & Messaging module.
- Click Channels at the left menu, then select Twitter.
- Click on the Reset Account icon under Operation.
- Click Authorize app in the popup window.
Now your Twitter account has been reauthorized for the Comm100 integration. You can keep handling social media queries from Twitter account in Comm100 Agent Console as usual.