You can add new fields in the Pre-Chat window to collect the information you need from visitors.
Step by Step Instructions
- Log into your Comm100 account.
- Click Campaign on the left menu.
Note: If you have multiple campaigns, please choose the campaign you are using from the right top dropdown list.
- Click Pre-Chat and enable it.
- Scroll down the page to the Set Fields section and click Add a field.
- Create your own field in the New Field window and set visible or required property for visitors, then click OK. Visible means that the field will be shown in the pre-chat window. Required means the visitors need to fill in this field.
- Click Save Changes to save.
After that, the new field will appear in the Pre-Chat window and the visitors need to fill in the required fields before starting a chat. Meanwhile, the information filled in the Pre-chat window will be displayed on Agent Console Window for agents.