LINE is an instant communications application on electronic and mobile devices. LINE users can exchange messages using texts, images, video, and audio. These users can also conduct free VoIP conversations and video conferences.
Before integrating the LINE channel with Comm100, you will first need to set up a LINE Official account. You will need Channel ID, Channel secrets, and Channel access code (long-lived) from the LINE Developers Console. To learn how to find LINE channel-related information from the LINE Developers Console, see this article.
Step by Step Instructions
- Log in to your Comm100 Control Panel.
- From the top navigation bar, click the Ticketing & Messaging tab.
- From the left navigation menu, go to Channels > LINE.
- On the LINE page, click Add LINE Account.
- Turn the Enable toggle key to YES to send and receive messages from the LINE account.
- Enter the Name, Channel ID, Channel Secrets, and Channel Access Token. To learn how to find LINE channel-related information, see this article.
- Click OK to save your changes.
A notification message displays where you need to enable the Comm100 webhook from the Messaging API tab of the LINE Provider Channel.
The LINE account has been added. You can add and manage multiple LINE accounts via the Comm100 Control Panel.
- Go to LINE Login | LINE Developers, and do the following:
- Open the LINE Developers Console.
- Navigate to the LINE Provider > Channel > Messaging API.
- Under Webhook settings, turn on the Use webhook toggle key. Once enabled, the LINE platform sends a request to a webhook URL every time a user sends a message or adds your bot as a friend.
The integration is now complete. Your agents can now respond to incoming LINE messages from the Ticketing & Messaging tab of the Comm100 Agent Console.
To quickly locate and also categorize the messages from LINE, you can also create a View for LINE messages with the following condition.