To cancel your Comm100 account, you must be an account Administrator. Upon cancellation, you won’t be able to sign in to the Comm100 service and products you’ve been using. So before you close your account, take the time to tie up loose ends and make sure you don’t leave anything important behind.
Before you close your account
It’s important to realize all of the ramifications before you decide to close your account.
- Comm100 code will stop working, so make sure you’ve removed the code from all your pages.
- You won’t be able to sign in. If you want to temporarily close it, please contact Comm100 support team to reinstate the account.
- Make sure you’ve paid off your Comm100 overdue invoices before you close. Credit record affects eligibility of signing up new accounts.
- Comm100 won’t be able to provide any data after account is closed, make sure you export all the important data from the account before you go away.
- Closed accounts may be deleted from the database 6 months after the closure.
To cancel your account
- Log in your Comm100 Account.
- Click Billing in Global Settings module, then click Cancel My Account.
- Choose your reason to cancel Comm100 account and submit the request.