Yes, Comm100 Live Chat supports changing the interface text of your visitor side windows including Pre-Chat Window, Chat Window, Post-Chat Window and Offline Message Window. You can either change the text to a different language, or re-define it for different wording according to your own preference.
Step by Step Instructions
1. Log into your Comm100 account.
2. Click Campaign from the left menu list then go to Language.
3. Click Advanced then Customize the language on the visitor side windows.
4. Edit the interface text to a different wording fitting your preference.
5. Save the changes and refresh the visitor page.