Comm100 Live Chat can be integrated with Zendesk. After integration, chat transcripts and offline messages, together with your clients’ contact information will be sent to your Zendesk account automatically.
Please follow step-by-step instructions below to see how you can easily integrate Comm100 Live Chat with Zendesk.
Step by Step Instructions
- Log into your Comm100 account.
- Go to Integrations & API.
- Under Zendesk, click Settings.
Fill in your Zendesk site name, user name and password, and save your settings.
Note: Please make sure the Password Access is enabled in your Zendesk API setting before you integrate it with Comm100.
What You’ll Get after Integration
- Once a chat ends or a message is submitted, there will be a correspondent ticket created. And you can view the ticket details, such as chat history, the files sent during the chat, and so on in your Zendesk account.
- If the visitor’s email address displayed on Agent Console already exists in your Zendesk contact list, during the chat, there will be a Zendesk icon on your Agent Console.
You can click Zendesk icon on your Agent Console, and view all the cases under this contact.